TWO FOR TWO, OR IS THAT THREE

I THINK I'm about done. Two states in two weeks, with a quick stop home for a Girl Guide camp ... so really, three states in two w...







I THINK I'm about done. Two states in two weeks, with a quick stop home for a Girl Guide camp ... so really, three states in two weeks. Oh, and sorry Hobart. Think I might have brought the rain. I'll be gone Saturday morning and your forecast swings back 'round to fine about then.
Find me on Facebook / Find me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. oh i'll swap with you - id love a bit of travel to anywhere right now!!
    especially Hobart - never been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful interstate adventure ... love your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but rain or not rain, at least you are enjoying Autumn. Here, in that other eastern state, it's very summery, would love to feel the cooler and greyer days.It looks like you've had a fab holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that was me...why didn't that comment recognise me? tiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds awesome. travel is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made Melbourne look so wonderful! Hope you had a good time here. Three states in as many weeks is quite an achievement...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how i love hobart and your photos of the two as well. hmm feel like a crepe...:) Where is that beautiful mozaic floor - melb?

    ReplyDelete