STUFF I THOUGHT I'D SHARE WITH YA

I WATCHED Gardening Australia tonight and will buy the magazine sometimes this week so I can lust over Hendrik's garden . This afte...



I WATCHED Gardening Australia tonight and will buy the magazine sometimes this week so I can lust over Hendrik's garden.

This afternoon I preordered PJ Harvey's Let England Shake on iTunes.

I also ordered Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life and Angie Lewin: Plants and Places from Amazon as an early birthday present to myself.

I am cooking felafels for dinner tomorrow night and will put a pot of dahl into the slow cooker for Monday night's dinner. It's always better if it's allowed to sit for a day.

I am wearing my yellow Saltwater sandals. I love, love, love them. Can you see them peeping out from below my new-to-me op-shopped apron? Look at those sweet pockets. They're perfect for filling with the day's crop of yellow cherry tomatoes.

It's the weekend and I have a play date tomorrow.

What are you doing? 
Find me on Facebook / Find me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Settling in for movie date-night on the couch. Date cake and cup of tea prepped. And I have the yellow Salties too - how comfy are they??? Happiest shoes ever.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog from a gorgeous sandalled girl. Love it Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, stop living my ideal life....I've been lusting over saltwater sandals online for a while now, lucky you.
    Can you please email, post up or post link to your slow cooker dhaal recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip about PJ's new album. I am a huge fan so must order it myself.
    The Angie Lewin books has to come live with me too.
    I couldn't miss the sandals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that all sounds rather lovely ... I must check out PJ's upcoming album (I normally love her work).

    Felafels = yum!!
    Dahl = double yum!!

    ... and look, it's those saltwater sandals again!! :D
    Oh my - they look so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with sean the prawn, would love your slow cooker daal recipe please...
    ta!
    Ally (long time lurker)

    ReplyDelete