WHAT MARGARET WOULD DO NEXT

I AM thinking this is what Margaret would do. She'd make her Persian rice salad - with fresh apricots, thank you very much. She'd m...


I AM thinking this is what Margaret would do. She'd make her Persian rice salad - with fresh apricots, thank you very much. She'd marinade chicken in a korma sauce, grill it, slice it thinly, add fresh lettuce, a lick of Greek yoghurt and wrap it up as a light, tasty summer dish. Yup, I think that's what Margaret would do.
Find me on Facebook / Find me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. YUM!!
    mmm i've just had breakfast but now craving for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken wrap looks delish. What would we do without Margaret? I just love how she's still out there talking up her iPhone app and supporting her daughter and grand-daughter in their foodie careers. She's surely a National Living Treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love Margaret. We have a no GM postcard of her on the fridge and my girls think she's fab. Can you believe I have 3 of the same of her cookbooks all with different covers. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete