SHINY NEW SHOES (THESE ARE NOT THEM)

I HAVE been bangin' on about a yellow pair of Saltwater sandals for goodness knows how long. Well, move over navy Saltwaters, a shiny ...


I HAVE been bangin' on about a yellow pair of Saltwater sandals for goodness knows how long. Well, move over navy Saltwaters, a shiny new pair's riding into shoetown.

And, please indulge me in a sneaky showing off of Chrissy presents. This is one of two rag rugs the dependents gave me and the TMOD "paper doll" tote was snatched out of my hands while browsing cool-kids store Made By Others. My partner ceremoniously bought, wrapped and presented it to me for Christmas. Look at this way, there's never awkward "oh-you-shouldn't-have" moments at my joint.
Find me on Facebook / Find me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ooh, lucky you. I have a white pair and keep thinking about red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin those shoes! If you don't want your navy ones anymore, I'd be happy to offer them a new home... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New shoes are definitely something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totes jealous. I wish my feet weren't so big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been ogling the VERY same pair of sandals in the EXACT same colour for ages!! Is this a sign that I should just buy some too? ;)

    PS. Your Christmas presents are wonderful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is funny, I have been after some (yelow)saltwaters for a bit too but there seems to be an issue with buying online - any tips? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I thank you and thankyou again. I had seen these sandals on Soule Mamma's blog a while ago but the name slipped my mind. Also great blog!!

    ReplyDelete