GUESS THE COLOUR COMBOS

FOUR new op shop illustrations. I am on fire. I haven't done one for months and then, bang, four. I am yet to colour these but thoug...



FOUR new op shop illustrations. I am on fire. I haven't done one for months and then, bang, four.

I am yet to colour these but thought I'd throw it over to you to try and guess what colours they are. No spoilers from those of you who have seen me wearing these. Yes. I wear my op shop finds ... all of them.

The cut away T-shirt is a slinky little number. The label is Charlie Brown and I can't recall where I bought it but it was cheap, $5 or $6 from memory. The spotted number is an Anthea Crawford fromt the late '80s or early '90s. It's a sheer jacket with deep pleat in the back that swings when you walk.

The skirt was a steal. It's silk and, again, I paid $5 or $6. I think the Salvos volunteers couldn't imagine anyone actually wearing it and put it out on the bargain rack. Here's a hint, I wore this Christmas day teamed with a watermelon-coloured tank and bright, lolly-coloured shell and bead necklace.

The palazzo pants are getting a lot of wear of late. I'll be hunting down more of these during my op shop wanderings.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i love these line illustrations...Lola is forever drawing clothes like this! as far as color goes i haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the silk dress looks gorgeous, I imagine it in a riot of jewel like tones, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That asymmetrical top is just gorgeous! Looks fun that it has that paper doll style! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a bit of a challenge. I won't cheat! :)

    I'm thinking the cutaway top may be black and silver? And I'm wondering whether the Anthea Crawford is deep purple and black? ... probably horribly wrong there! Oh well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh lets see - red and white stripes, red with white polkadots,black and red and white skirt and dark blue denim pants.

    ReplyDelete