IT'S A WRAP ... AND A WREATH (WELL, DER)

THE Martha Stewart peg wreath was easy to make. I think I was done and dusted in less than 15 minutes. A packet of wee pegs, an old embro...



THE Martha Stewart peg wreath was easy to make. I think I was done and dusted in less than 15 minutes. A packet of wee pegs, an old embroidery hoop I'd picked up from an op shop for less than $1 a few months back and ribbon from my tin of saved scraps. Wallah!

My partner is a whiz with the shortbread. No one even comes close. These were for family that visited for a pre-Christmas barbecue on Sunday. Shortbread packaged in reusable kitchen containers and wrapped in a tea-towel. We're all about the sustainable Chrissy pressies and decorations at Chateau Crakernuts.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You've just inspired me to make a wreath for my front door (where else, dopey?) using much the same materials. Lincraft, you can keep your stinking polystyrene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one who wraps in tea towels. My husband thinks I'm nuts. :) Cute wreath idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wraps are lovely! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrapping with tea towels is a brilliant idea! You can never have too many :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I don't mind this at all. Love buttery shortbread. Love your chrissy tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wreath!! I haven't even got my Christmas tree up yet ... you're an inspiration.


    mmmm... shortbread ... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are all organised & baking & eco wrapping & making me feel a little undomesticated (I know, not a word)
    better get myself sorted.
    loving your tree ornaments aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that wreath! and mmm shortbread. butter and sugar with a ribbon wrapped around; what's not to love?
    the countdown continues, not long now!
    x

    ReplyDelete