PENCIL ME IN

BLOGGER Hey Susy found these great prints  by Anna See . She reckons she wants to buy them all. I just wanna get my pencils out and get on ...


BLOGGER Hey Susy found these great prints by Anna See. She reckons she wants to buy them all. I just wanna get my pencils out and get on with drawing more of my op-shop finds. This find, in a lovely old-school jewellery display box, was Mad Men-inspired. Are you a fan? Don't tell me anything, I'm way behind in my Mad Men viewing and slowly making my way through series three. We're a one-television house and it's hard to get (and keep) control of the remote.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm trying to keep up with Mad Men too. Mind you, if I could draw the way you can I'd never do anything else!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ahead of me - I'm still halfway through season 2! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only recently started watching it and have just finished series 1, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ladies you have to catch up, this season just gets better and better! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the chairs in Mad Men

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be cool and say I'm a fan but - maybe cos the reception for SBS is so bad in my house, maybe because I didn't watch it from the start - I just can't seem to get into it... also Christina Hendricks' glam body type is so far removed from my own that I can't exactly look to her for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete