A LITTLE OR A LOT

IT'S a little cool today. Time to rock out another daggy op-shopped '80s jumper . I love this one, it's got all the hallmarks...



IT'S a little cool today. Time to rock out another daggy op-shopped '80s jumper. I love this one, it's got all the hallmarks of a homemade job. It's a little itchy and I have to wear a scarf at the little bit too tight neck (I really have to shove my head through the opening). The arms are a little bit too long, and one cuff's a little wider than the other. It's also a little puffy - the arms mostly. But I reckon it was made with love - not a little. A lot, I reckon.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sounds like one of my knitting efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those are some happy winter colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now there definitely needs to be a whole lotta love knitted in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely screams love and effort. Takes me back to the rockin' 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its bright and happy! looks warm too!
    very 80's in colour and look...you'll have to accessorise with some FAB fuschia lippy!!!

    ReplyDelete