WILD COLOUR TBA

AN OKE acid-wash denim frock ($10, Wyong Salvos). An electric blue woollen suit, complete with gold buttons ($25, Wombat Wardrobe, at Horns...


AN OKE acid-wash denim frock ($10, Wyong Salvos). An electric blue woollen suit, complete with gold buttons ($25, Wombat Wardrobe, at Hornsby). A cotton floral shirt ($5 Swansea Vinnies).

I'm yet to colour them. I'm busting out and buying a big set of Derwent pencils this weekend. The excitement's almost too much to bear ... like pottymouthmama would say: "Because I am WILD!".

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I used derwents my whole life but recently discovered prismacolors. They are often on sale at riot art stores. I got $70 off the big tin. They are softer and go down beautifully. I recommend you try them if it's not too late!? ( though I still have and use my derwents too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a small pack of Texta brand triangular pencils for my little artists, and they are fantastic - really soft, great pigments and cheap. I still have a soft spot for my Derwents, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Derwents...... the smell of new pencils makes me feel like I am a kid again.... in reply to my post, it was Tathra on the South Coast, stayed with family ...I'm sure there would be some nice places to stay, shall look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kate,
    I'm fairly sure i have some derwents hanging around my house. possiby some water colour ones as well. interested? I'd like someone to put them to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wombat Wardrobe?? love it!!
    oh you ARE wild - acid denim!?? whoohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete