JUST ANOTHER MINUTE

IT’S the end of March. In a minute it will be Easter. I am feeling a swell of rising panic. Things need to be done. I was on such a roll bu...


IT’S the end of March. In a minute it will be Easter. I am feeling a swell of rising panic. Things need to be done. I was on such a roll but I’ve let things slide. I have to face facts. I am procrastinating.
  • I am wondering how Sam gets the white dots so perfect and adding to my own collection of op shopped goodies ($10 for the two-piece suit at Lifeline Moss Vale).
  • I am wondering where Dr Harry went and if his roguish grin will grace ABC Television again this year (I’d turn for Dr Harry, I would). I’d link to an ABC Television page for Silent Witness, but it seems to have disappeared.
  • And instead of looking up all the links in the current edition of Peppermint (which can’t really be counted as a waste of time now, can it) I’m listing back issues on eBay.

Please tell me I’m not the only one “off task” at the moment.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've got the first issue of Peppermint somewhere - can no longer find it. And it's not that easy to find in the newsagents!!
    Are you sure you want to give it up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm way off task but that might have something to do with my little time waster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just roll with it. Being off task can allow some really beautiful things to occur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you talking about Dr Harry the pet man???

    p.s. thanks so much for the kind comments about our new house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, phew, hehehe. You had me a little concerned there ;)

    Silent Witness eh? I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't it just christmas!!! Love the polkadots. POLKADOT - what a great word or is it two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. But you are doing a superb job at helping me be 'off task'. The Mr is slaving in the kitchen making dinner while he thinks I'm writing his proposal. Every time I start, I waft off to sleep...it's going to be a long night (and no Dr Harry relief in sight - although 'Adam' from Spooks IS! Suddenly, I've perked up...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I know what you mean, I thought I was the only one with procrastination as my constant companion.
    I've tried to shake it, high speed car chases, disguises etc but all to no avail...sigh!
    At least you are getting something done, even if it wasn't what you originally planned. : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Dr Harry Cunningham - sexy sexy man. I do hope they start showing repeats again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only recently found Peppermint for the first time and am loving it (like you, looking up all the links!)

    definitely not time-wasting ;)

    ReplyDelete