ALL AT SEA

I’M no expert of things astrological but I sense there’s a change about to blow through. I am a Pisces and we’re in the time of that sign. ...


I’M no expert of things astrological but I sense there’s a change about to blow through. I am a Pisces and we’re in the time of that sign. I am a Tiger in the Chinese horoscope and it’s my year. I am feeling all “double, double toil and trouble” – in a strangely calm and resigned to my fate way. If I could read tea leaves, I would. If I could cast runes, or salt, or seeds and read what’s to come, I would. But I can’t. So, I am in limbo, adrift, waiting for the other shoe to drop and holding my breath. Maybe it’s nothing. I’ll let you know.
Picture: Adrift by Sarah, of Flossy-P

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I know the feeling. It's nice to feel this! (I'm a tiger too) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this feeling translates into a year of excitement and good change ahead for you.

    ("Double, double toil and trouble" well describes my year so far - and google tells me I'm a tiger too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pisces too and I do feel a bit of change in the air, and all for the better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so chuffed this piece touched you.

    Lots of my friends are going through challenging times at the moment too, a couple of them told me they also felt adrift.

    Hope you drift up somewhere lovely soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change seems to be in wind for many at the moment. Just in the last month I have heard good and bad things happening to friends and aquaintances. Lets hope there are good things to come for those with the toil and trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me i feel this way when its a full moon..at least it comes and goes! hope the journey is going ok..

    ReplyDelete