YEAR OF THE TIGER - OR LION?

WELL, hello 2010. I’m in. No resolutions as such but plans are being hatched and changes are coming. Do you feel it in your bones? I like ...


WELL, hello 2010. I’m in. No resolutions as such but plans are being hatched and changes are coming. Do you feel it in your bones? I like to end the old year, and start the new, as I mean to go on. It’s a little superstitious thing I’ve got going.

So, here’s a sample of my doodling ... it’s a new addition to what’s becoming a growing collection of tribal-inspired beaded necklaces. It was $4 from the Salvos.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the doodle. An I love new starts too. So happy new year. Heres for resolutions that sneak in without us even noticing :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see your collection by the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Loving the doodle AND the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year darling :)

    i wish i could even remotely draw something like this. ill have to stick yo smiley faces and love hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you!! May your year be bountiful in op shop finds and kitchen imaginings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and a very happy new year to you..i think 2010 is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopefully we'll meet this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, the new year. I know I have my list of goals/resolutions! Happy 2010 to you!

    ReplyDelete