'TIS THE SEASON (NO, NOT THAT SEASON)

I LOVE being in the garden at the moment. The carrots are plentiful, the winter lettuce has gone to seed and will soon be shaken back into...


I LOVE being in the garden at the moment. The carrots are plentiful, the winter lettuce has gone to seed and will soon be shaken back into prepared soil, along with the flat parsley pictured here. The perennial herbs are lush and there are annuals like basil, tomatoes, potatoes, coriander and rocket springing up everywhere. It’s a wild, wild place and it’s where you’ll find me this weekend.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. and I have to get my garden ready
    for the winter...lot"'s of work
    enjoy your garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am a bit jealous of you having such a wonderful garden. I will have to work out what i can grown on my balcony that never sees the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you! We have a tomato forest cropping up which is threatening to engulf us. During winter is was the rocket that went crazy. Don't you just love spring in the vegie patch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like heaven!! I can almost smell those sweet herbs from here - make sure you wear a hat and sun screen I think it'll be sunny all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds just lovely! when i move to a place with a backyard i'm definitely planting veg and herbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. garden looks lush - lovely to b reaping the rewards of efforts past

    ReplyDelete