HAVE YOU GOT IT IN WATERMELON

I KEEP being drawn back to this watermelon colour. I've decided it's my summer '09 colour. It's everywhere around me at the...


I KEEP being drawn back to this watermelon colour. I've decided it's my summer '09 colour. It's everywhere around me at the moment, in this dress, this top, on my table and throughout my garden. These will finish flowering over the weekend but I've noticed a watermelon flush on the Christmas Bush. When it comes into full flower, Christmas will be around the corner.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just read your post about your op shop tours, which i loved. I have also thought the exact same thing but never knew how to go about it. I am so happy you made the idea a reality for everyone :)

    thank you for dropping by my blog.
    Yours in simply wonderful.

    nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't visited in a while, but your blog is such a pleasure - truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo, am sooo time poor at mo - sometimes it takes me a couple of days to get near my computer BUT id still LOVE to take part in your Q&A - hope i can do it in the time u require. thanks for asking me - v nice to be considered worthy of interviewing during this period of my life when i am so sidelined by babies and boaring domestic neverending stuff (hope that makes sense) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. are these clivias? this colour has been a fav for me too. with a dash of pink...so not normally me.!

    ReplyDelete