COCONUT TO GO

MALO, or G’day, in Samoan. Yes, my little blog absence has been because I’ve been soaking up the sun in the Pacific. I flew in from my week...


MALO, or G’day, in Samoan. Yes, my little blog absence has been because I’ve been soaking up the sun in the Pacific. I flew in from my week-long break just a couple of days ago and have enjoyed a weekend of glorious Aussie sunshine before heading back to work today.

It was a great trip. A chance to catch up with friends living and working there, to take a small stack of baby clothing and supplies to victims of the tsunami that hit the country in late September and to enjoy a little R&R.

However, it is always nice to come home. It’s true, absence does make the heart grow fonder. I can’t wait to catch up on all your news.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ahhhhhh, looks so relaxing...

    We must have been Pacific neighbours, we just got back from Vanuatu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo to you too!! How nice to have a week of relaxing - lucky you!! Welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sunshine did welcome you back, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you'd gone. You even sound rested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pacific holidays are so relaxing... we went to Tonga a few years ago and it was great- suck beautiful happy smiley people.
    ( I have the same comfy shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are all waiting with baited breath to find out if u managed to do any thrifting there!! great to hear u are back well rested xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All sounds very exotic from where I'm sitting! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back - cant wait to hear more and see some pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! thats where my birkenstocks are....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I am jealous! thinking of the locals though...poor buggers....I hope they are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh God sounds fab! I would LOVE a holiday!

    ReplyDelete