ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

IT’S November, and on Saturday I finally made it to the monthly church car boot sale held around the corner. All year I’ve either been awa...



IT’S November, and on Saturday I finally made it to the monthly church car boot sale held around the corner. All year I’ve either been away on the first Saturday of the month, or the sale has been rained out. This month’s sale netted a reasonable booty: a red leather handbag, watermelon-coloured Veronica Maine summer frock and a stack of craft magazines. I have been calling on the op shop gods to throw a watermelon-coloured summer frock my way, and at $10 I’m more than happy with their selection.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm so loving this frequent posting. And that Aussie light. Sigh. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great colour for a dress, plus sounds like you got yourself heaps of cool stuff.

    Btw, i've given you an award: http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2009/11/awards-and-things-to-do-in-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo sorry i'm a bit slow with commenting at the mo. am perched at kitchen bench with my little one strapped in a sling doing some quick catching up. this fabric looks amazing - gorgeous colour - looks like it has nice details too. can never have enough summer frocks - the search for the perfect one is never ending round here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. The colour is real, not maniplated by computer programs - I have only those dinky ones that come with the cameras anyway. In the sun it's got a gold shimmer that the camera obvioulsy picked up. Inside, it's more subtle, but in the sun, that's it's real colour.

    ReplyDelete