TOTO, WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE

IT seems my Done and Dusty blog post header was a day too early. This photo was taken at the jetty near my place this morning. My Facebook...


IT seems my Done and Dusty blog post header was a day too early. This photo was taken at the jetty near my place this morning. My Facebook status update was “eat dirt” and now I have the oh so joyous task, for the remainder of this week, of sweeping, mopping, washing, wiping and brushing away my share of the 75,000 tonnes of dust that blew through town today.

Image source: The Central Coast Express Advocate

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wasn't it a strange day yesterday. I too have a day of cleaning up :-(
    I think I got more than my fair share ...... its everywhere!
    Happy cleaning,
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh crazy day right!i thought there was a fire outside at 630 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that as I read your previous post. My goodness. What a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some sparkly red shoes if you need 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes!! It was like the apocalypse wasn't it? All that yellow orange light - weird stuff - and today every car in the neighbourhood covered in ORANGE (!) dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot. I was wondering how you and other Coasties were getting on during the dustbowl phenomenon.
    It was bad enough here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wierd - read about this red dust. I'm sure it was an absolute pain to clean, but looks strangely beautiful from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shot
    hope your air clears soon

    ReplyDelete