DONE AND DUSTY

THE Wild West camp is done and dusted (or dusty, as the theme would dictate). I am yet to pack away the gear and catch up on sleep, but suf...


THE Wild West camp is done and dusted (or dusty, as the theme would dictate). I am yet to pack away the gear and catch up on sleep, but suffice to say, the weather was brilliant, the campers happy (mostly) and the Girl Guide leaders will ache for some days to come.

I have no photos from camp; the camera didn’t even make it out of the case. This one’s from the last camp (snake lashing on a kitchen gadget if you’re wondering).

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. such a great contribution that u make to young girl's lives, really admire your energy & goodwill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks for leaving a comment bout my illo, I loved it as it was so encouraging, and I totally loved it as it was from someone called katiecrackernuts. Made me smile. x Lisa .ps the op shop challenge sounds v cool, i may tell my mother in law about it as she is the op shop queen (strange but true!) she beats me hands down at finding things and transforming things to wear....

    ReplyDelete