BLAME IT ON POCAHONTAS

THE 10 Gocco bulbs I threw away on Sunday - before I'd even thought of asking for suggestions for what to do with them - were spent shoo...


THE 10 Gocco bulbs I threw away on Sunday - before I'd even thought of asking for suggestions for what to do with them - were spent shooting screen printing masters for a Wild West-themed camp that starts on Friday. We have about 60 Girl Guides in camp and leaders have been running about madly researching cowboy and native American Indian camp games and crafts – screen printed cowboy scarves among them.

If only I’d seen Gabriel Schwan’s summer 09/10 range earlier. Oh Joy pointed readers to it last week but I didn’t have a proper look until Sunday evening. While it’s too nice to wear at a Girl Guide camp, I couldn’t help but think it was happy hunting ground-inspired.

PS: I will save all spent Gocco bulbs from now on. I especially like Seriously Delusional's idea of a wreath and kgirlknit's chilli string idea.

You Might Also Like

2 comments