THRIFTED TUESDAY

ON Friday, my op shopping nose said shoes. It even told me where. The haul was a pair of never worn Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I paid $10...



ON Friday, my op shopping nose said shoes. It even told me where. The haul was a pair of never worn Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I paid $10. A year or so ago, when the Italian shoemaker was celebrating its 80th year I passed up two pairs – a navy and brown pair in the style that was designed by Ferragamo's eldest daughter, the Vara. This pair - the Vara in cream - took my fancy and at $10 they’re a bargain for beautifully soft, well made, leather shoes.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oooh what a find. I love those - so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing find! I love the versatility they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - where is your Op Shop?? What a great find!

    I did see you as a contributor in the latest Peppermint! Was excited to see liebmarlene vintage's blog as I was following her before I saw her in Peppermint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are fabulous, what a score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lady! Great find, ahh the joys of the op-shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i've always loved these shoes. fabulous find lucky girl with superhuman op shop esp - am v green x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suggest it could be the week to be buying a lottery ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh la la! lovely find. wanna swap noses? : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lordy, what a find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gee you're good - first a Gucci bag in a gorgeous colourful design and now these classic shoes! not fair!

    ReplyDelete