COUNTING DAYS (AND CASH)

I MENTIONED in my last post that I am saving my pennies. On Tuesday my partner and I had an overnight in Sydney, staying at Hotel Stellar ....


I MENTIONED in my last post that I am saving my pennies. On Tuesday my partner and I had an overnight in Sydney, staying at Hotel Stellar. I’m in Brisbane from July 29 for a week and will be playing aunty to my new niece and nephew, who will turn four while I am there. We’re heading to Australia Zoo for his birthday. In October I am off to visit friends in Samoa for 10 days. In November I will be doing my first ever public op shop tours and in December I’ve booked my partner and I into a gourmet tour of Turkish delights. Then it’s Christmas.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a busy time! Op shop tours - sounds excellent.

    Are you free for a coffee on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses! I have a similar pair.

    Public op shop tour?! Are you the guide? Tell us more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow miss busy pants all of these things sounds super! i would love to go to samoa one day - you must share pics from this trip please : )
    and im with the above comment - tell us more of this op shop tour thing??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends of mine went to Samoa and absolutely loved it. Have a fantastic time. Looking forward to hearing more about the op shop tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you're going to have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'd suggest that that's you fully booked for the year by the sounds of things!! How lovely to have a full and exciting dance card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Samoa sounds wonderful - it was featured on Discovery Travel's 'Bizare foods' the other night...and visting Turkey with Maeve - how lucky are you??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a year. I start to panic when i have too much booked up too far ahead. Somehow it makes me feel claustrophobic. I admire you for your planning prowess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello ms busy busy hope u get a chance to take it easy in brissy and hit the oppys no doubt. happy birthday to mr 4 - 4 yrs old is best age ever i rekkon. am intrigued about the op shop tours tooo come clean please and tell us more. looking forward to following the exciting adventures of katiecrakernuts for the rest of the year...

    ReplyDelete