BY GEORGE, I'VE GOT IT

I HAD an idea to knit some jersey cut from thrifted T-shirts. I’d forgotten the idea until I spied Neck Lush . Kat, of Kats Creations , ...





I HAD an idea to knit some jersey cut from thrifted T-shirts. I’d forgotten the idea until I spied Neck Lush. Kat, of Kats Creations, pointed me to Connie’s tutorial. Using clues from This Old Dress I created the blue neckpiece and patched up my first attempt, the grey neckpiece, with some ideas of my own. It’s addictive and I can’t wait to have a crack at the braided scarf and modify a pattern for my original knitted idea.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Love them! Off to check out your links. Thanks.

    [Hey - the verification word is 'reduce'. Very appropriate :-)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuis! so cute and sooo soft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love grey and purple! Looks like a great lightweight scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! i love it! will go back to rifle through the old tshirts i had relegated to my goodwill pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Kate! You're going from strength to strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love!!! a great solution to warm my neck too...thank you :) have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the grey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue one! I'm not very good at wearing decorative scarves even though I always admire them, but this has me tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love...
    You may have a little book *thing* happening...but I have a bit of a scarf thing which you have just fed... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good Kate - a great idea! I bet they are soft and warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am liking these alot. I spyed some old sweats in the boys side of the wardrobe last week that could do with a second life:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The blue one looks like a big puffy blue/white cloud. Nice one Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey this looks great! The tutorial you linked to is easy to follow too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks like something i'd defo like to sink my teeth into. will be lookig up those links. yay for recycling old t-shorts xx

    ReplyDelete