BEER AND FOOD (AND FRIENDS)

THE Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things knows good stuff. Not only is she an amazing cook she also knows where to eat out. Her local cou...


THE Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things knows good stuff. Not only is she an amazing cook she also knows where to eat out. Her local could well become my local. The Local Taphouse is my pick for the next time I’m out with the girls in Sydney. They were out without me last weekend and I got the obligatory mobile phone call and spoke to a random pub stranger – thanks guys, always a pleasure. As for the Taphouse, who couldn’t love a place with a menu that states quite simply: Beer and Food? And it has a blog. Get out.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Sounds nice... When are we going?
    However, I must defend us here - I don't recall you speaking to any pub strangers I'm sure the phone just stayed at the table with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. straight to the point menu - i like that!
    hey I just posted my Op-Shop find!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nup no random strangers, just friends you haven't met yet. Actually I know exactly who you were speaking to.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so knew you girls lurked here. If V writes a comment I'm red-carding the lot of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon there - I have left a little award for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Just read the comments from your friends before this one..."BUSTED!".

    *blush* re: "good cook". I think you girls will like The Taphouse. It's warm and cosy, like wining and dining in a friend's house. And Katie, you will so love the decor! And the old books (real ones, mostly hardcovers) lining the walls of a room upstairs. Sadly, drunk patrons have been nicking them and the owners are thinking of glueing them to the shelves. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craig and I went over for a drink this afternoon. The upstairs was closed, but we loved the beers on tap. Thanks for the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lovely!

    I know its way off the topic but I am thinking our part of the world could do with little chapter of the Brown Owls - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete