MAD MEN TONIGHT

YEAP , it’s taken me a few weeks, and I’ ve missed a couple of episodes, but I am into Mad Men . Anna Bond , of Rifle is also a wee bit o...


YEAP, it’s taken me a few weeks, and I’ve missed a couple of episodes, but I am into Mad Men. Anna Bond, of Rifle is also a wee bit of a fan and posted about this incredible series of Mad Men illustrations by Dyna Moe. The Joan Holloway paper doll, from series 1, which is currently screening in Australian on SBS (Thursdays at 8.30pm), can be bought here.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i love it!! i got season 1 DVD set on ebay...im impatient haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a huge blog about my favourite, favourite show: Mad Men!!! Great minds think alike I guess! I'm totally hooked - I couldn't wait to see it all on SBS - so I rented season 1 from the Video store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound about as hooked as me with 'Spooks' on the ABC. In which case, when do you reckon things start to be a concern? (Haven't yet bought character fridge magnets, but possibly only because they haven't been manufactured - I checked).

    Enjoy your MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely gorged myself on this series when I first started watching it on DVD. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely in love with Mad Men too! I will buy the series too as it's worth watching again. I love the heightened design but don't they smoke a lot!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Mad Men too. I don't watch much tele so when I do it is a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I've never seen this show but I might watch it just for the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy! i luuuurve mad men...

    ReplyDelete