CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT

DO you use your blog as a filing system? I think I may have to start. I saw these finger puppets on Design Sponge and tracked them back to...


DO you use your blog as a filing system? I think I may have to start. I saw these finger puppets on Design Sponge and tracked them back to Barbara Berrada's blog. That was in March and it took me forever to find them again. Why they suddenly popped back into my head I have no idea. The thought process might have been: cold, ... fingers cold ... fingerless gloves ... finger puppets ... oh, hey, where did I see those cool finger puppets?

Yeah, I'm easily distracted.

Oooh, another wandering train of thought. I met Nanette, of Rummage while tripping about last week. The leap there was: Design Sponge ... so much goodness there ... oooh, Nanette and I talked about Design Sponge while having a blog date last week ... oooh, Nanette, forgot to shout out to her on the blog.

Nanette. Hi. ; )

You Might Also Like

2 comments