THRIFTED TUESDAY

THE op shop gods were good to me last week. The ole’ nose niggle proved spot on. Boots like these have been on my radar for months. I can’...



THE op shop gods were good to me last week. The ole’ nose niggle proved spot on. Boots like these have been on my radar for months. I can’t believe how close they are to what I imagined – or conjured up, as the case may be. I paid $7 for them at a Salvos store. I nearly missed them because they were on a high shelf of walking and work boots. I think I may have uttered “I’m in love” upon spying them – out loud, no less. In the same store I picked up a Veronica Maine shirt in a burnt orange – my favourite colour. It was $5. Told you. The gods were smiling.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Those boots are amazing, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get the most amazing things at the op shop!
    unfortunately i won't be sticking at Finders Keepers this season, i kinda got swamped with studies so i knew i wouldn't have enough things to sell. but i might try out for next season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice score and just in time for the cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tasty pair of boots you got yourself there Kate! Well spotted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these boots bring me back to my childhood! They look like the split sole jazz boots I wore in dance class! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh,man

    most perfect walking shoes ever they look like it


    DEEELISH!
    love the blog,dear inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool boots! don't you love it when the op shop gods smile upon you

    ReplyDelete
  8. when I was in school, I had black shoes. I remember I used to polish them every night, for the next day. Not a liquid polish, but used to do with with a brush and some brand of polish

    ReplyDelete