SIGH OF RELIEF

I HAVE seen plenty of examples of hand-carved stamps around, but not until I saw Maya Made’s post on stamps her children had made did I thi...


I HAVE seen plenty of examples of hand-carved stamps around, but not until I saw Maya Made’s post on stamps her children had made did I think it a good idea for the Girl Guide unit I lead. We’ll stamp Christmas wrappings at the end of the year. Yes, I know I am thinking way ahead. I need to. I am trying to wrap up my time – six years – with the unit. It’s a big thing to do. I have six years of paperwork, six years of ideas, programs and ways of doing and being in this unit to pass on. I also have to maintain a bare minimum program for this year, so am bookmarking and preparing ideas in advance.


Oooh, and did you see Hello Sandwich's stamps this week? Don't they make it look easy?

You Might Also Like

2 comments