I NEED DIRECTION

NATALIE Walton, of Daily Imprint , posted about Berry store Roots and Wings . It’s just one of a growing list of places I have made a note ...


NATALIE Walton, of Daily Imprint, posted about Berry store Roots and Wings. It’s just one of a growing list of places I have made a note to visit when I do a week-long driving holiday through the Southern Highlands, to Canberra, and possibly back up the inland route to my old stomping ground of the Central West. I’m dreaming of cosy nooks, hearty cafe food, antique stores, markets and country op shops. Yes, I know, I have a week, so I want your advice on where I should go, where to stay (cheap and cheerful please), where I should eat and who I should meet. I head off the first weekend of May.

Image source: the last edition of Australian Country Style magazine.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm keen to get down that way too - I keep reading and hearing about all the wonderful places to visit. I'll be watching your comments for more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say "I don't know but I bet you could look up back issues of Australian Country Style", and then I saw the photo credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no idea, but have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, here's some advice for you. Take me with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katie,
    Thank you for popping by to have some "soup".

    The boyfriend and I did a little roadtrip down south for a week in 2007. I hope this will help...http://likklegirl.blogspot.com/2007/08/armed-with-selection-of-drive-tunes-on.html

    Have a good time! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I would love to go on a road trip right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was interested to see what people suggested! HA! nothing much here except from likklegirl, oh well. I am moving to southern highlands soon, but stiil, not much help to your trip! Hope you have a wonderful time....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read about this shop in 'Country Style' a few issues back - looks really nice! I love Berry and the surrounding areas, its all very trendy now but it still has a lovely atmosphere, the whole southern highlands is very beautiful!! have fun on your trip - take lots of happy snaps!!

    ReplyDelete