EVIE AND ME - BFFs

INSPIRED by seasons II and III of The House of Eliott (yes, I am still making my way through it) I bought this dress. It was from Vinni...




INSPIRED by seasons II and III of The House of Eliott (yes, I am still making my way through it) I bought this dress. It was from Vinnies and cost about $5, from memory. It's not by any means a flapper dress, but the shoulder detail, the drop waist, the soft drape and the beaded detail gave it an air of Evie Eliott, don't you think?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Yes you could be a modern evie in this little number...could even wear it with leggins...love the beading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I wanna see an action shot!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fitting. The HoE gets an airing every couple of years in our house, its fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! House of Elliot is an epic saga to be sure! Love this dress - you should model it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this dress. You are the Thrift Queen!!! Your finds in the above post were well spotted too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband still teases me about my love affair with the House of Elliot!

    Love the dress, very Evie indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh its gorgeous!!! bet it looks fantastic on as well - love that silk crepe fabric! its so comfy to wear!
    oh and Evie is one of my favourite 'girl' names but i had two boys so didnt use in the end!

    ReplyDelete