TAG #1

ARWEN, of Oh What Larks , has called on me to reveal where I compose my blog posts. Here’s the thing – I can’t … read on, I’ll explain. I’d ...

ARWEN, of Oh What Larks, has called on me to reveal where I compose my blog posts. Here’s the thing – I can’t … read on, I’ll explain.

I’d love to know how people blog. I have a running file of things I’d like to point to, but also try and take my own pics so they’re not something you’ve all seen before. I merrily snap away and in a spare moment dump a whole heap of pics onto my laptop. Then I whittle down my pics and edit what’s been jumbled up in my brain. I have so much going on in there the blog acts as a kind of release. It’s like those people who have a notebook by the bed, and in the handbag, to write down lists of what they’re thinking of so they can “let it go” … oh, hang on, that’s me.

So, where I blog is in my head. The actual location of where I blog is – depended on where the rest of the household is – the kitchen table, the study desk and the family computer.

Now, I was supposed to pick a few bloggers and have them reveal their “blogging” space, but I’ll let it slide. I can’t help notice how busy everyone is, so if this post has got you thinking, then by all means share your thoughts, but otherwise ... carry on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments