NOT STUCK FOR IDEAS

EXCUSE the high number of posts pilfered from other people’s blogs. I haven’t the energy for much more and am actually keeping a list of pic...


EXCUSE the high number of posts pilfered from other people’s blogs. I haven’t the energy for much more and am actually keeping a list of pics I want to take and posts of my own. There’s so much in my head I need to keep a list going because it might be weeks before I can revisit this space properly.

In the meantime, Sara, of Tattie, posted these stamp designs by Samin Alishahi, taken from here. The designs are so simple, yet complex and clever.

My pop collected stamps. It was something we did together - much of the time from a distance. He lived in NSW and I in Queensland. It was a lovely thing to do to keep in touch with an absent grandchild. Thank you pop. Pop's been years and years dead, but I think of him often.

You Might Also Like

5 comments