SIT DOWN YOU'RE ROCKIN' THE BOAT

ONE midweek trip to the theatre and a 2am bedtime threw last week into meltdown. Tempers were frayed, arguments were had, domestic duties w...


ONE midweek trip to the theatre and a 2am bedtime threw last week into meltdown. Tempers were frayed, arguments were had, domestic duties were left undone and this coming week looks a mess because there’s been no time to prepare for it.

That said Guys and Dolls was fun. I love going out to see a flick, but was never much for live theatre. I have found, however, I like the razzle dazzle of big stage musicals. Pity I wasn’t more into them 20 years ago when I was in the chorus line for my high school’s production of the same show. I was a “mission doll” – check out my tambourine action on the far right. I was more interested in following a fella I was sweet on and the backstage gossip about the show’s leads.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your post has given me a cheesy grin:) Nice tambo action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tambourine. A real Major Barbara moment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and the devil will drag you uuuuuuunder by the sharp lapel of yer jacket coooooaaaaat!

    Great, I'll be singing that all night, now!

    ReplyDelete