THRIFTED TUESDAY

I PICKED up this 1980s-era pale grey clutch at the Salvos for four dollars. Before Christmas I was looking for something just like it and e...


I PICKED up this 1980s-era pale grey clutch at the Salvos for four dollars. Before Christmas I was looking for something just like it and ended up paying about $90 for one not dissimilar to it, but black. Both are leather and this one has a little more room for essentials like the mobile phone and, cough, camera, cough.

The bangle was from the same op shop, bought sometime last year. I can’t recall where I found the perfume vial. My mother had one just like it. Does anyone recall how to suck the perfume up into them? The nib is so dry nothing happens and it hasn’t taken any of the Krishna Musk oil I was hoping to carry about in it. The lippie was a freebie from last year’s L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival goodie bag.

You Might Also Like

1 comments