TURN OVER A NEW LEAF

MAN, anymore on trend and I’d be on a catwalk. This skirt was an op shop find from late last year. I liked the button-up front flap and ...





MAN, anymore on trend and I’d be on a catwalk. This skirt was an op shop find from late last year. I liked the button-up front flap and fern leaf print. Opening the pages of the current Vogue Living I found my fern leaf print skirt is “on trend” – if I was a cushion. Oh, and given there are still Christmas chocolates around I could soon be mistaken for one.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. He he he! I saw that in Vogue too and laughed cos I think I remember the leaf thing in the '80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a leaf graphic. this skirt is saying to me summer holidays, readng in the hammock, surrounded by lush tropical prittyness. where's my cocktail? am looking forward to your post about the blog. my vote is for more outfit shots, more frivolous fashion musings, more evangelical change the world type rants etc. love it. btw how far from melbourne are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fern print skirt! I'm in love with all things fern right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of splattered paint ...but what cool floor boards! I love them! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all of the tips!!!!
    x Trina

    ReplyDelete