RUN WITH IT

I KNOW, I know, I’m a little behind the times – three weeks actually. Can you believe February’s around the corner and summer will be gone ...


I KNOW, I know, I’m a little behind the times – three weeks actually. Can you believe February’s around the corner and summer will be gone in a few weeks? Crikey. How are you all going on those new year resolutions? I didn’t make any. I rarely do. There’s too much pressure in an already busy daily life to add new things to the list. As I said to one blogger, I’m flat out remembering to moisturise.

I did have a bit of a giggle to myself this week, in a schadenfreuder kind of way, because all the new year walkers have dropped away. I’m back to gasping a weak “morning” to the regular runners and walkers.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. u make me laugh! esp the moisturiser comment - guess the cleasning and toning steps arn't getting a look in (never got what toning was?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I started a 'healthy lifestyle' morning exercise routine 2 weeks ago (Im refusing to call it a new years resolution, they never work for me either) and Im whole heartily determined NOT to drop away this year!! Although 2 weeks always seems to be my limit. If I make to 1 month that will be a new record. Im even running which I have not done for more than a decade, in fact I dont think I have ever ran as part of exercise my whole life.

    I will not let you regulars giggle at me ; ) hehe

    ReplyDelete