'ROUND THE BLOCK

BRISBANE’S mondo cherry wrote a post about wooden blocks . Pictured are my blocks rescued from a huge box of Lego pieces years ago. I was ...


BRISBANE’S mondo cherry wrote a post about wooden blocks. Pictured are my blocks rescued from a huge box of Lego pieces years ago. I was only a teenager when I picked them out from an odd assortment of Lego and can't remember why I salvaged them becuase I don't actually recall playing with them. Check out the spire on that church. Adorable.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oohh! I'm very jealous as you have some pieces I don't have in my set. I particularly love that Church! They must be made by the same people though as those your houses are identical to mine, and I have some animals like that too. I wonder where they came from originally? I have never thought to research them, but might try when I get a chance.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so lovely, aren't they! I take so much more pleasure in beautiful wooden toys than my kids do. Worthy of a display cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great save - go the teenage you. Funnily enough, we have one of the same little red houses that I absolutely treasure. I love seeing your whole set!

    ReplyDelete