CUT AND DICED

I WENT through a stack of magazines after Christmas and cut out what I wanted to keep and stuck the pics and recipes in my diary and recip...



I WENT through a stack of magazines after Christmas and cut out what I wanted to keep and stuck the pics and recipes in my diary and recipe book. The rest of the pages I tore out and sliced into origami squares. They’ll be used at home or in the Girl Guide unit, either way they’ve been saved and thrifted for another use.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I LOVE doing that! A pleasure that harps back to the days of hunting and gathering, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear what you do with your magazines Katie. I have a huge stack and I'm unsure whether to cut them up or not. By coincidence I have written a post about it for later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I was just discussing this with the other half who complains about my magazine stack. We are getting a new bookshelf so I promised once we have this I will start cutting up some mags to make more space. The left overs will be recycled one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds very familiar - one of my favourite jobs!! I love going through and cutting out the stuff I want from magazines (not all though - some are too beautiful!)I store all my cut out pieces and when I want to do a collage, every piece of cut out paper finds itself spewed out onto the floor - such messy fun!! Your girl guides will love you!

    ReplyDelete