HUNG OUT TO DRY

CORIANDER seed and dyers' chamomile tied and drying on the side of the shed. We have a regular supply of coriander, rocket, basil and p...


CORIANDER seed and dyers' chamomile tied and drying on the side of the shed. We have a regular supply of coriander, rocket, basil and parsley in our garden. The chamomile is a new thing. I've never used it to dye cloth before and am unsure whether it's used fresh or dry. The flowers have kept their colour so I guess either is OK.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Woohoo here we are in 2009! Happy New Year to you. Wishing you peace and good health and the most creative of years yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a soothing cup of chamomile. we must get a group of us bloggers together this year and make a big pot, sit round drinking it in crazy thrifted gear far away from the children and teenagers! lots of love and best wishes for 2009 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Home Girl, I agree. Where would we go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm living vicariously through you and your herb garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you - I bet it smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love drying herbs... it looks soothing and 'comfortable'. I'll be interested to see any results of dyeing with the chamomile.

    ReplyDelete