CLIPPED, PULLED, CUT, EDGED AND SOWN

I WAS a little more organised than usual yesterday and spent a couple of hours in the garden after work last night. I've clipped a hed...



I WAS a little more organised than usual yesterday and spent a couple of hours in the garden after work last night. I've clipped a hedge that blocked the path to our front door, pulled a bunch of celery, cut flowers for the house, weeded and edged a small garden and started aerating the lawn. I also threw about a couple of handfuls of rocket seed around and am hoping for a bumper summer crop.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How lovely of you to call in and comment on my weird angels! I'm so pleased you like them. I've yet to decide on their wings. They're not an easy bunch to please!

    Oh that mango of yours (a few posts back) had me pining to be home — the true taste of summer ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your enthusiasm for gardening. The succulents in my garden don't need much attention but I would love to plant an edible garden sometime....

    ReplyDelete