SMALL FEET AND BIG SHOES

I HAVE small feet – a 6-6.5, or 36-37. I can’t complain. There are always shoes in my size on sale. I started looking for a pair of gladiat...


I HAVE small feet – a 6-6.5, or 36-37. I can’t complain. There are always shoes in my size on sale. I started looking for a pair of gladiator sandals last summer but what I found made my legs look like short, fat stumps. With gladiator sandals now everywhere I became a bit “ho hum” about my search. But, as soon as I ended it, the perfect pair presented itself. I found these orange sandals on sale a couple of weekends ago, down to $55 from $150. They’re prefect for a small-footed, short-legged person, I won’t see them walking down the street toward me and I love the colour. I’m very happy indeed.

Oh, and yah Obama. A big hello to any readers from the "more-than-ever" United States of America. YES WE CAN!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You should feel lucky doll!!! Compared to me, you have giant feet! I wear a size 34.5 (4.5womens or 2.5 kids!) I can get an amazing collection of shiny patent leather and transformer shoes, but rarely find grown-up shoes that fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sandals!!!! What a bargain!

    Cracking up at at Amy's transformer shoes ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh very nice!!! i like those very much - i need some new summer shoes myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shoes! Hey, shoot me your email address and I'll send you that gingerbread recipe. I'm at heather@skinnylaminx.com.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. not only do we have the same wardrobe tastes but sounds like we have the same legs! the gladiators are not doing us any favours but hey who cares i love the strong warrior association and flat gets a tick as does leather. the legs dont stand out as much when your feeling confident and cool! love that your sandals have a boho vibe about them too - they are fab well done!

    ReplyDelete