HALF DOZENOctober 20, 2008
HANDMADE Romance has tagged me. I have seen this tag do the rounds and note that bloggers’ responses get more creative each time. I am a no...
HANDMADE Romance has tagged me. I have seen this tag do the rounds and note that bloggers’ responses get more creative each time. I am a novice, so please; it’s a bit of a stretch to come up with witty and wild responses.
OK. I have linked to the person who tagged me.
I’m mentioning the rules now.
Oh God, six things about myself
1. I have every published edition of Dumbo Feather, Pass It On and Frankie.
2. My nephew calls me Aunty Ache because he can’t get his mouth around Kate. My stepson used to call me Cake for the same reason.
3. I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was 30.
4. This coming weekend is my last completely free weekend until after Christmas.
5. I ate a salad wrap for lunch, made with my home-grown lettuce (oh, come on, I’m up to five and I’ve bombed, I got nuttin’. Nuttin’).
6. OK, last one. Ummmm. Gee sus, how do you people do it? How’s this. I used to run a monthly arts and crafts market. I was 18 when I started it and it’s still going – but no longer run by me. If you check out this post, you’ll note I was also doing this at 18. One funded the other. I had to raise $3000-plus to travel to Bangladesh, but I ended up raising a great deal more. I forget I’ve done stuff.
I have to tag six other bloggers. Here goes. I tag: Dudley Redhead, just because I am nosey; Esme and the Laneway, because I really want her to cough up and tell us her favourite op shops; Jorth, if she’s up to it and the pain killers are keeping her lucid; Klei, if Barbara and Ben can stop showing us their beautiful work for just a little minute; and, Honeyflake, because I want her to release some of that gorgeous sea glass back to the sea and send it to our shores.