BIB AND BRACE

I WAS blown away by Home Girl’s whacky, crazy, adorable style and suddenly missed the two pairs of overalls I wore in my early 20s. I had a...


I WAS blown away by Home Girl’s whacky, crazy, adorable style and suddenly missed the two pairs of overalls I wore in my early 20s. I had a short pair and a long pair. I wore the long pair until they fell off me. They actually became dangerous. I was constantly being caught on things, or tripped up, by the gaping holes in them.

A couple of days after spotting Home Girl’s overalls I spied a pair at an op shop. I’ve been wearing them everywhere but wanted to cut the hem. I folded them up and wore them short until I decided where to make the cut. I’ve since cut them and have put them through the wash again to get a little ragged. I won’t hem the edge, I’ll just let them fray. My only worry is I may have cut them a little too short. Oh well. For $8 it’s not too ruinous and I can just let the braces out a little.

You Might Also Like

3 comments