LESSON TWO

DO not organise for a magazine subscription to be sent to your office. I thought it was a good idea at the time. Two Frankie magazines arri...



DO not organise for a magazine subscription to be sent to your office. I thought it was a good idea at the time. Two Frankie magazines arrive at our house each time a new edition is out. There used to be three (we’re not good at sharing our magazines) and I thought I’d get mine sent to work when the subscription came due. It arrived but was not addressed directly to me. I work in a newspaper office and magazines arrive for the editor all the time. I saw it arrive and had to go and track it down and explain it was mine – which is hard when your name’s not on it. Usually magazines are handed out to interested staff, so I got it just in time. The gorgeous crew at Frankie helped me adjust my mailing details and even organised to send out a second subscription gift. The first never arrived, and if it did, was snavelled by one of my colleagues. When the ever-so-cute Made By White Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf arrived, the Wolf had made short work of Red. She’d been decapitated. See? That’s her head over there on the right of old Wolfie. A drop of glue and she was ready for another round. Oh, and I bet you’re wondering about those glasses. I picked them up from a Vinnies store for $3.

You Might Also Like

2 comments