CANNED AND FOGGY AND SOUR

I HAD Illustration Friday some catching up to do. I jumped a creative hurdle and set myself a short space of time to do some fast and fu...




I HAD Illustration Friday some catching up to do. I jumped a creative hurdle and set myself a short space of time to do some fast and furious Illustration Friday drawing. I drew the first thing that came to mind and worked hard not to redraw or fuss over lines. I particularly like my "sour". It's "sweet" and "sour". Get it?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. these illos are wonderful!! love your loose style...fun!!
    i have no idea what to draw for 'Poof'...reminds me of the 80's when that word was used quite a lot in Sydney...glad you dont hear it as much these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled into your blog. Interesting blog here...I'll be following it from now on!

    ReplyDelete