DRUM ROLL PLEASE

I WHINGED and whined until someone finally took pity on me and helped me photograph the pantaloons . They’re crazy weird aren’t they? Even...



I WHINGED and whined until someone finally took pity on me and helped me photograph the pantaloons. They’re crazy weird aren’t they? Even the most adventurous dressers in my family have politely refused to comment on them. I wouldn’t really wear the blue stockings with them, but I was having fun, OK. I don’t know whether I could actually wear the blue pantaloons. They turned out a little more puffy than I’d imagined and shorter than I’d planned. The black pants are also a little short but I was determined to use only fabric from the thrifted pants.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I think the pantalooms are fabulous...the puffiness is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noice,different...unusual - actually they're excellent. I had a few pairs in the eighties and I think I called them Knickerbockers. They were not as good as your's though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey they turned out great - just like long knickerbockers... they look fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate! I love it, I hope the cape follows soon!

    Highlight of my day... Watch out world, here comes Superhero Katie Crackernuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not have called these pantaloons. Particularly the ones in the top picture I would have called knickerbockeers. Decades ago made some for my daughter. Loved the blue stockings - quite intellectually feminist of you!

    Blessings and bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone. You're all so sweet. Miss Eagle. You're a savyy blue stockings girl yourself, no doubt. Suz, do you really think I should get a cape as well? Don't you think the blue ones have enough razzle dazzle? Anastasiac, ta, they are fun. A little too much fun I think. Bird Bath. Yes, the '80s. Wasn't it a fabulous time? Curlypops. I like them puffy. They could be a skirt from a distance, they're that puffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate you're a nutta and I love it!
    I have to say I like the stockings with the blue number and the pink dress looks HOT!!

    ReplyDelete