LONLEY VERONICA

I KEEP buying up illustrated books in this vein. Lonely Veronica , written and illustrated by Roger Duvoisin, is a bit of an environmental m...





I KEEP buying up illustrated books in this vein. Lonely Veronica, written and illustrated by Roger Duvoisin, is a bit of an environmental message about what happens when we destroy an animal’s habitat. There’s no date of publication in the book. What’s your guess? 1960s? Duvoisin must have been a man before his time.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've got a similar vintage book called The Pond That Turned into a Puddle, teaching kids what happens when you pollute a pond. I'll have to dig it out and do a post about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture is so cute...and veronica is the perfect name for a hippo. in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love vintage illustrations and childrens books

    ReplyDelete