I'M ALL PACKED

I'VE packed up the car with some dyers' chamomile for Bridget and for Mum; two pairs of pants bought at the op shop and about to be ...


I'VE packed up the car with some dyers' chamomile for Bridget and for Mum; two pairs of pants bought at the op shop and about to be turned into knickerbockers (I love that word); lemons for Bridget, my Mum and Mum's friend Roslyn; back copies of Selvedge for Bridget; some banksia pods for anyone who wants them; and, a green bag full of books and magazines I have yet to read or want to finish. I've packed my old blue Girl Guide beret, which now serves as a Frenchy chic beret sans Girl Guide badge, my happy scarf (monk-robes orange), my navy leather gloves (an op shop find from last month), and even my bushwalking boots should the glow worm tunnels be on the weekend's program. See you all Monday. In the meantime, a picture from my last sojourn into the bush near my place. This is light on the path as we tramped up to the top of Mount Pleasant. Very pleasant indeed.

You Might Also Like

1 comments