MY search for good op shop finds toured through Adelaide, Melbourne and finally to Brisbane. This leather jacket was $14.95 at a Red Cross s...


MY search for good op shop finds toured through Adelaide, Melbourne and finally to Brisbane. This leather jacket was $14.95 at a Red Cross store in Brisbane. It stunk when I bought it and is a little big on me, but I saw potential. I aired it for about two weeks then got a quote for cleaning it. It’s $77 to clean a leather jacket. Whoa, kinda takes the sparkle off an op shop find. I looked up cleaning leather online and took to it with some laundry soap and a damp cloth. It now smells of soap. I wear it and bomb myself with my Perfect Potion scent hoping it takes on that smell instead. Scrunch up those sleeves, wear it loose and you’ve got an ‘80s flashback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments