YOUR BLOOMIN' LOT

THE garden has been a joy this past summer. Mild weather and plenty of rain gave us plenty of fresh herbs and you can see there were tomatoe...


THE garden has been a joy this past summer. Mild weather and plenty of rain gave us plenty of fresh herbs and you can see there were tomatoes and pumpkins as well. We didn’t get a fully grown pumpkin because we accidentally ran the lawnmower over the vine, but we did get a few nice tomatoes. However, a turning of the seasons has meant this . . .

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I read the title of this post and thought immediately of Peter Cundall... can you believe he is not going to be presenting of Gardening Australia... will be so odd! Your garden looks great! Looks like you had a LOT more rain than we did in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks amazingly lush..pity about the pumpkins - what a horrible way to go! I'd like to reach out and grab a piece of that basil right now (it is basil isn't it?)..I'm still trying to sort out my rosemarys from my eggplants.
    x Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I suppose that'll teach you for mowing the lawn! I'm very jealous of your verdant patch.

    ReplyDelete