WHAT’S BLACK, WHITE AND RED ALL OVER

I HAVE a bit of a black and red thing happening at the moment. I think when I get those black textas out, I start doodling and the lines get...

I HAVE a bit of a black and red thing happening at the moment. I think when I get those black textas out, I start doodling and the lines get thicker, then bolder, then I start wanting to colour in between the lines and red is the first colour I usually pick up. Maybe it’s a bit of a newspaper thing. Despite newspapers being full colour for more than a decade, the words “spot red” can still instil a sense of excitement and importance. As for my black and red musings, there are fortunately many who do the combination better justice than I - Tara at Dudley Redhead being one of them. I just bought Tara's work, seen above (these are her pics, not mine), from her Made It site. There's plenty more Dudley Redhead goodness there to be had.

You Might Also Like

0 comments